A sumptuous story and food fights are on the menu later this year.
Friday, 26th March 2021 – Team17 and Infinigon Games have today announced that the quirky narrative-driven cooking adventure Epic Chef will be making its way onto Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch™ alongside the PC launch later this year. Fresh off the boat, new to the city of Ambrosia, and playing as Zest, players will find themselves in a quest to become the best chef in the kingdom, taking down master chefs in outlan-dish culinary combat along the way.
A histrionic story-driven adventure, Epic Chef blends together several different genres in order to serve up a unique recipe for players; with farming, foraging, and food fights being a small slice of the action, Ambrosia offers plenty of activities to keep Zest busy from sunrise to sunset. Dynamic recipe creation means nothing is off the menu, players can craft and experiment with thousands of ingredient combinations, creating the very best – and worst – dishes imaginable, all in an attempt to take down the competition.
- Story Time: A wonderfully crafted narrative unfolds as players journey to become the very best chef in Ambrosia
- Delicious Dishes: Dynamic recipe creation means that you can experiment with thousands of different ingredient combinations to create a unique menu of delicious delights
- Food Fights: Engage in battles across Ambrosia with master chefs; dishes are scored on a variety of things and no two judges have the same taste, meaning every battle is different
- Home Sweet Home: Customise and repair your dilapidated (and slightly haunted) villa to its former glory
- Discover Ambrosia: When the kitchen gets a little too hot players can go on spa trips, try fishing, or meet the friendly locals.
Epic Chef will be available digitally on PC and consoles, and available physically on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.